{{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }} {{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.copy_link' | translate }}

{{ 'in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }}

Your Shopping Cart is empty.
{{ (item.variation.media ? item.variation.media.alt_translations : item.product.cover_media.alt_translations) | translateModel }} {{ (item.variation.media
                    ? item.variation.media.alt_translations
                    : item.product.cover_media.alt_translations) | translateModel
                }}
{{ 'product.bundled_products.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.bundle_group_products.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.buyandget.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.gift.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.addon_products.label' | translate }}
{{item.product.title_translations|translateModel}}
{{ field.name_translations | translateModel }}
  • {{ childProduct.title_translations | translateModel }}

    {{ getChildVariationShorthand(childProduct.child_variation) }}

  • {{ getSelectedItemDetail(selectedChildProduct, item).childProductName }} x {{ selectedChildProduct.quantity || 1 }}

    {{ getSelectedItemDetail(selectedChildProduct, item).childVariationName }}

{{item.variation.name}}
{{item.quantity}}x HK$0 {{ item.unit_point }} Point
{{addonItem.product.cover_media.alt_translations | translateModel}}
{{ 'product.addon_products.label' | translate }}
{{addonItem.product.title_translations|translateModel}}
{{addonItem.quantity}}x {{ mainConfig.merchantData.base_currency.alternate_symbol + "0" }}
Incase City Compact Backpack w/Diamond Ripstop - Black #INCO100358-BLK

Incase City Compact Backpack w/Diamond Ripstop - Black #INCO100358-BLK

"Dimensions: 45.7 x 33 x 12.7 cm (length x width x height)
Capacity: 17.5 liters
Material: 63% recycled polyester/37% polyester.
Compatible: MacBook Pro and iPad within 16 inches.
Straps: Adjustable shoulder straps and breathable back padding.
Storage: Plush lined laptop compartment, large storage c


HK$949.00
{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{shoplineProductReview.total}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
Quantity Product set quantity
The maximum quantity per submit is 99999
This quantity is invalid, please enter a valid quantity.
Sold Out

Not enough stock.
Your item was not added to your cart.

Not enough stock.
Please adjust your quantity.

{{'products.quick_cart.out_of_number_hint'| translate}}

{{'product.preorder_limit.hint'| translate}}

Limit {{ product.max_order_quantity }} per order.

Only {{ quantityOfStock }} item(s) left.

Please message the shop owner for order details.
Description
Additional details
Shipping & Payment
Customer Reviews
A stylish, full-size laptop backpack that protects and carries your MacBook and other essentials. It features a 360-degree padded laptop compartment, a multi-layered zippered compartment, comfortable shoulder straps and breathable back padding.

Diamond Ripstop Material Introduction
Made of 300D hybrid woven fabric, it is not only lightweight but also has high wear resistance/tear resistance/anti-shrinkage/moisture-proof/mildew-proof properties.
In 2016 alone, 6.172 billion pounds of PET plastic were available for recycling. The recycling program passed and 1.753 billion pounds were collected and the Diamond Ripstop material was born. 63% of its main raw materials are environmentally friendly fabrics made from recycled PET bottles (the remaining 37% polyester fiber). We use this innovative and environmentally conscious new fabric to reduce the amount of plastic waste in the environment. 
There is no additional details for this product.

Delivery Options

  • Self Pick
  • Delivery
  • S.F. Express - EF Locker Pickup

Payment Options

  • Payme
  • Bank Transfer / ATM
  • PayPal & Credit Card
{{'product.product_review.no_review' | translate}}