CAPDASE PD Car Charger – Rapider 2P40 featuring simplicity in design and compact size that provides powerful In-car charging solution and embedded with USB-C Power Delivery (PD) technology. 2 ports with intelligent IC detect inserted device's voltage requirement to maximize the fastest & efficient charging currents.
40W total, 20W per each port allows fast charging for 2 iPhone models or/and any USB-C Powered Smartphone, Tablet & Game console simultaneously. Soft glow indicator shows power status without being a distraction which is an ideal companion in any vehicle, and shortens the charging time while driving.
- Simplicity in design and compact size provides 2 USB-C PD ports
- Zinc Alloy enclosure complements and subtly blends in with any car interior.
- Soft glow ring shows power status and illuminates in the dark without distraction.
- Compatible with various vehicles type from automotive, SUV to truck (Voltage: 12-24V DC)
- Smart IC technology with auto-detection to maximizing the fastest charging speed and optimize the current for charging efficiency
- Built-in intelligent circuit for safety protection from overcurrent, overcharging and short-circuiting**, safeguard your favorite mobile devices
**Intelligent circuit: Overload Auto-off protection feature will kick in if the total current exceeds the maximum, charging will switch off automatically until the total current of the plugged devices falls back to normal levels.
2 ports for multiple devices
- 2-USB Power Delivery (PD) at a total of 40W assured allows fast charging for multiple devices
- 20W per each independent power output ensure fast charging for iPhone 12 models
- Supports fast charging for iPhone 8~11 gen. models up to 50 percent by 30 minutes
- Compatible with USB-C PD Powered Smartphone, Tablet, Gaming console, and MacBook
Input: DC 12V – 24V (for both Cars and Trucks)
Output: 40W total
20W max. per each PD port
- Be aware it may affect charging speed performance if using inappropriate cable
- To achieve the fast charging result, make sure the current of the cable source is high enough and can be provided for proper PD standard
- Recommend to use with a sold separated 3A current or up to 5A
- USB-C to USB-C cable
There is no additional details for this product.