CAPDASE Ranger 4U120S- GaN QC/PD Wall Charger featuring advanced GaN (Gallium Nitride) technology that packs a punch in a compact and simplicity in design. Extra portability maintains its superior charging efficiency. It is also equipped with dual USB-C Power Delivery PD ports and a USB-A port with QC 3.0 fast-charging protocols. 4 ports with intelligent IC technology instantly detect and recognizes inserted device voltage requirements, and maximize the fastest & efficient charging currents. Power up any USB-C devices at the fastest speed possible, save energy consumption and time.
With up to 120W output, allowing fast charging for multiple smartphones, tablets, electronic devices, PD gaming, and most PD Laptop models simultaneously in Home/Office/Travel.
- Advanced GaN technology allows fewer components used for a noticeably smaller design
- Extra compact with simplicity in design and portability maintains superior charging efficiency
- Desktop design with a proper power cord and places wherever you want
- 120W output consolidates multiple power to charge up to 4 devices simultaneously
- Supports PD3.0 & QC 3.0 and multiple fast charge protocols
- Built-in safety protection for overcharging and short-circuiting*, protecting your favorite devices.
- Intelligent Circuit:
- Overload Auto-Off Protection feature will kick in if the total current exceeds the maximum, charging will switch off automatically until the total current of the plugged devices falls back to normal levels.
4 ports for multiple devices:
- Flexible charging outputs detects to fit a variety of charging combinations
- Simply connect PD port-1 or port-2 with up to 100W for MacBook and Laptop models
- Up to 30W for PD port 3
- 18W QC 3.0 port for Android devices, and SCP for supercharging devices
- Fast Charging for iPhone 12 and all of the last generation, iPad Pro models and QC 3.0 enabled Android models, Huawei supercharges models and MacBook 16,15,13 & 12, and USB-C PD enabled Laptops & Gaming.
- 60W USB-C Cable included
Input: 100- 240V ~ 50/60 Hz 1.8A Max
USB-C C1/C2 Output: 3.3V-21V/5A or 5V/3A or 9V/3A or 12V/3A or 15V/3A or 20V/5A (100W Max.)
USB-C C3 Output: 3.3V-21V/3A or 5V/3A or 9V/3A or 12V/2.5A or 15V/2A or 20V/1.5A (30W Max.)
USB-A Output: 4.5V/5A or 5V/4.5A or 5V/3A or 9V/3A or 12V/2.5A or 20V/1.5A (30W Max.)
USB-C1+USB-C2 Output: 90W+30W=120W
USB-C1+USB-C2+USB-C3 Output: 65W+30W+18W=113W
USB-C1+USB-C2+USB-C3+USB-A Output: 65W+30W+15W=110W
USB-C3+USB-A Output: 5V/3A (15W Max.)
Total Output: 120W Max.
USB-C C1: 3.3~21V/5A
USB-C C2: 3.3~21V/5A
USB-C C3: 3.3~11V/3A
USB-C C1+C2: C1: 3.3V~21V/4.5A, C2: 3.3V~11V/3A
USB-C C1+C3: C1: 3.3V~21V/4.5A, C3: 3.3V~11V/3A
USB-C C2+C3: C2: 3.3V~21V/4.5A, C3: 3.3V~11V/3A
USB-C C1+C2+C3: C1: 3.3V~11V/5A, C2: 3.3V~11V/3A, C3: 3.3~5.9V/3A
PPS/PD3.0/PD2.0, QC4+/QC4.0/QC3.0/QC2.0, PE2.0/PE1.0, AFC, FCP, SCP, SFCP